Click here to read the full ASX Announcement
- Orcoda ESG baseline report completed
- Resource Logistics division has had strong growth and implemented various initiatives during 1H FY2023 and is in a solid position to win further large projects, like the $4.1 million Yurika project announced which is being delivered during 2H FY2023
- The Resource Logistics Division subsidiary Betta Group renewed their ISO accreditations after completion of a successful ISO audit.
- The Healthcare and Transport Logistics Division profitably delivered on the Mt Buller contract with more than c.430k passenger movements during the 2022 ski season.
- Two SaaS transport logistics contracts verbally awarded (subject to contract signing) through the Teletrac Navman teaming agreement.
- ORCODA’s 1H FY2023 total income was $9.1m, an increase of 19% from the previous corresponding half-year period (1H FY2022)
- The Healthcare and Transport Logistics Division achieved a substantial increase (110%) in total income (in recurring SaaS revenue) in 1H FY2023
- Robust balance sheet with available working capital ~$4m as of 27th February 2023.
ORCODA’S interactive investment hub
Please sign up to our Interactive Investor Hub to find our company announcements, receive updates and interact with ORCODA management.