- Cash flow positive by $498k from operations, being the sixth consecutive cash flow positive quarter.
- Receipts from customers for the quarter of $4.32 million with $8.89 million YTD.
- Cash and Cash equivalents increased by 16% for the quarter to $3.21 million from $2.76 million last quarter.
- Consolidated revenue grew by 26% to 8.2 million (unaudited) this half from $6.5 million in the previous half.
- Available working capital of $3.44 million after paying off $600k in debt during the quarter.
- EBITDA (not consolidated) across the three operating divisions was $1.6 million (unaudited) for the half-year and $1.2 million consolidated (unaudited).
- The Company’s Healthcare and Resource Divisions were both profitable for the first half of FY22 and there is a positive outlook for all divisions to continue to grow revenues.
- Resource Division traded strongly with Betta Group receiving its mobilisation payment from Laing O Rourke on a major Defence contract at Shoalwater Bay and the division has a strong order book of over $7 million. During the quarter the division was granted a United States Patent titled Booking System for Personnel Supply Chains which was announced to the ASX on 15 December 2021.
- Healthcare Division experiencing increasing revenues each month with substantial contracts that may be announced soon.
- Transport Division has introduced new revenue and developed two important innovative technology solutions for its Orcoda Logistics Management System (OLMS) platform. The “Dynamic Solver” integrates on-demand and scheduled transport in a single platform and notification app to instantly notify its users of relevant change.
Leading resources, healthcare, and transport logistics and transport services optimisation company, Orcoda Limited (ASX: ODA) (“Orcoda” or “the Company”) is pleased to provide shareholders and investors with an overview of activities to accompany the Appendix 4C, for the period ending 31 December 2021 (“Quarter”, “Reporting Period”.)Commenting on the Quarter Orcoda Managing Director, Geoff Jamieson, said: “The second quarter of FY22 has seen another cash flow positive quarter of $498k, with cash and cash equivalents increasing by 16% to $3.21 million this quarter from $2.76 million last quarter. A consolidation of revenues with the Company achieving $8.2 million year to date, with strong growth, a strong pipeline of projects for future revenue and an excellent current order book. The Company continues to focus on growing its core business across all divisions, with our Resources, and Healthcare Logistics and services businesses profitable for the Reporting Period.”