Keep your drivers going
with automated job completion
Technology that’s built for a continuous workflow, with automated job completion and turn-by-turn navigation.
ORCODA GO is an in-vehicle app that is a perfect fit for waste collection, school buses and private security transport routes.
The app works with the ORCODA Logistics Management System (OLMS) to offer complete control and visibility over your fleet, your staff and each route.
- NTurn by Turn Navigation
- NGeo Fencing
- NRoute Optimisation
Turn by Turn Navigation
Provides step-by-step instructions to help your team efficiently reach their destination
Example 1: Road Blocked
ORCODA GO reschedules a
missed job for later in the route
Example 2: School Zone
Road is too busy?
Skip for now
and complete it later
Automated job completion & monitoring vehicles in and out of designated zones
No Sign-Off on each job!
Once the Geo Fences are set up, then jobs are completed automatically as the driver comes into the designated zone.
Optimisation of the geographic sequencing of your route. With real-time visualisation of traffic incidents, vehicle restrictions & traffic flow
Know when there’s an accident ahead or congestion.
Make adjustments to the route in real time.
Alert! Load Limit Reached
Optimise your route according to load limits, and receive real-time vehicle restriction alerts
Industry Applications for ORCODA GO
A perfect match for
waste collection routes
Confirmation of each bin taken, with the ability to reroute those that weren’t completed or marked as non-serviceable.
Buses & Coaches
There is no longer a need for becons at stops. Instead stops are set as GPS waypoints and automatically completed as the vehicle passes through.
Security Patrol routes
Ensure your sercurity patrol vehicle is driving the correct route by ticking off waypoints as they go.
Flammable or Combustible Loads
Ensuring drivers are complying with
regulations of driving on correct routes, especially when carting flammable or combustible loads, ORCODA GO can help ensure they’re driving the correct route by ticking off waypoints as they go.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is ORCODA GO?
ORCODA GO is a transport management system that offers turn by turn navigation, route optimisation and automated job completion. The system includes an in-vehicle app for drivers and a cloud-based management portal.
What is the advantage of ORCODA GO?
ORCODA GO is a unique turn by turn navigation application designed for simplicity, that allows drivers to follow a route that is defined in the OLMS, Orcoda’s Logistics Management System.
As a driver completes the routes, stops are automatically detected and completed without further driver input, along with the ability to mark them as a skip or non-serviceable.
Example: Road closed or obstructed then ORCODA GO reschedules a missed job for later in the route.
What are the key features of ORCODA GO?
- Geofencing – Automated job completion and monitoring vehicles in and out of designated zones. No Sign-Off on each job!
- Step-by-step navigation to help your team efficiently reach their destination.
- Optimisation of the geographic sequencing of routes.
- Real-time visualisation within your planned route for traffic incidents, vehicle restrictions & congested traffic flow.
- There is no longer a need for beacons or additional hardware at bus stops, depots, etc. Instead, trip destinations are set as GPS waypoints and jobs are automatically completed as the vehicle passes through the waypoint.
What is a Geofence?
A virtual geographic boundary, defined by GPS or RFID technology, that enables software to trigger a response when a mobile device enters or leaves a particular area.
What should I look for in transport software?
- Easy to use
- Multiple training and technical support options
- Developed in Australia to ensure local technical support
- Real time visualisation of fleet with real time amendments to run-sheets
Is the ORCODA GO easy-to-use or will I need training?
The driver app is easy to download and use. We also offer training and guidance for both the driver app and management portal.
Do I need a specific in-vehicle device?
The ORCODA GO app can be downloaded from Apple Store or Google Play, and will work on smartphones, notebooks or telematic devices.
Do you offer local technical support?
Yes, ORCODA GO is developed and hosted in Australia, and our technical support team can be contacted via email, SMS or phone.
What businesses would benefit most from ORCODA GO?
- Waste collection routes – receive confirmation of each bin taken, with the ability to re-route for those that weren’t completed or marked as non-serviceable.
- Buses & Coaches – There is no longer a need for beacons at stops. Instead bus stops are set as GPS waypoints and automatically completed as the vehicle passes through.
- Security Patrol routes – ensure your security patrol vehicle is driving the correct route by ticking off waypoints as they go.
- Flammable or Combustible Loads – Ensuring drivers are complying with regulations of driving on correct routes.