Managing Director of ORCODA, Geoff Jamieson has written an article “Intelligent Transportation of the Future”, which has been published in the ITS Australia Yearbook.
The intelligent transportation of the future requires electrification networks, smart highways and smart vehicles, all interconnected with intelligent transport management platforms and smart infrastructure devices.
Read the full article here.
- Australian Government investing $1.2 billion into making our country more digitally connected
- 57% projected growth in smart city revenue in Australia by 2025
- Smart Cities must have 3 core components: electrification, connectivity and data analytics
- Smart Electrification, powered by Intelligent Transport Management Systems (ITMS), will be the platform that propels us towards our smart city vision for the future
- According to Ericsson, the number of mobile 5G subscriptions in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to increase by 700% by 2027
- ITMS are set to revolutionise the transport industry by integrating with smart devices that utilise AR, ML and Al.
- Smart Infrastructure, enabled by ITMS, offer cost savings, increased efficiency and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Digital Twins will allow transport technologies utilising Al and blockchain to make use of real-time and historical data to simulate predicted futures.
As optimisation experts in digital transformation of transport logistics and infrastructure, we develop solutions that are envisioned to empower Connected Smart Cities of the future.