- Melbourne-based Orcoda (ODA) specialises in transport logistics and transport services across road, rail and air, with AI-supported digital capabilities
- With the world struggling with severe supply chain issues, there exists a significant opportunity for the company
- Investment in digital supply chain management is soaring, and Orcoda managed an impressive turnaround in profit over the last 18 months
- Part of Orcoda’s success comes from the “milestone” acquisition of Betta Group in December last year, which boosted revenue several times over
- With roughly $3.8 million in cash, the company is well positioned to capitalise on future growth opportunities
Technology buying trends for 2023
If you’re thinking about increasing your use of technology and software this year, then you’re not alone. Gartner says that “In 2023, nearly 70% of small and midsize businesses plan to spend more...