- Orcoda (ODA) is celebrating its fifth consecutive cashflow positive quarter for the three months ending September 30, 2021
- The company generated $779,000 from operating activities which is largely due to a 37 per cent increase in customer receipts to $4.58 million
- Out of its resource, healthcare and transport divisions, resources led the way and saw strong revenue growth and welcomed a strong pipeline of potential contracts
- Unfortunately, ODA says the transport division is still feeling the affects of the pandemic but developments and improvements have been paid to benefit future customers
- Company shares are up 7.14 per cent to trade at 15 cents
Technology buying trends for 2023
If you’re thinking about increasing your use of technology and software this year, then you’re not alone. Gartner says that “In 2023, nearly 70% of small and midsize businesses plan to spend more...