- Melbourne-based Orcoda (ODA) specialises in transport logistics and transport services across road, rail and air, with AI-supported digital capabilities
- With the world struggling with severe supply chain issues, there exists a significant opportunity for the company
- Investment in digital supply chain management is soaring, and Orcoda managed an impressive turnaround in profit over the last 18 months
- Part of Orcoda’s success comes from the “milestone” acquisition of Betta Group in December last year, which boosted revenue several times over
- With roughly $3.8 million in cash, the company is well positioned to capitalise on future growth opportunities
Orcoda Limited (ASX: ODA) (‘Orcoda’ or the ‘Company’), the leading provider of smart technology solutions to optimise transport logistics and transport infrastructure services, is pleased to...