- Orcoda (ODA) is celebrating its fifth consecutive cashflow positive quarter for the three months ending September 30, 2021
- The company generated $779,000 from operating activities which is largely due to a 37 per cent increase in customer receipts to $4.58 million
- Out of its resource, healthcare and transport divisions, resources led the way and saw strong revenue growth and welcomed a strong pipeline of potential contracts
- Unfortunately, ODA says the transport division is still feeling the affects of the pandemic but developments and improvements have been paid to benefit future customers
- Company shares are up 7.14 per cent to trade at 15 cents
Orcoda Limited (ASX: ODA) (‘Orcoda’ or the ‘Company’) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an Alliance Agreement (“Alliance Agreement”) with Tutis Holding Pty Ltd (“Tutis Vreddo”) to...